Paracord Woodland Camo – 4 mm
$2.00 – $128.00
Meitar Zniha Woodland Camo
- 550 lb Tensile Strength (250kg)
- Manufactured by the IDF’s sole supplier for parachute cords
- Measures 4 mm in diameter
Made in Israel
Made from 100% Nylon
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Q & A
Great all-around 100% nylon utility cord made by Israel’s supplier of rope and cordage to the IDF. Paracord is tough, durable and long lasting. It is a must have for hunters, campers, hiker and for the trunk of your car.
Measuring 4mm in diameter and with its 100% nylon construction it won’t mildew or dry-rot.
- Conforms to Mil-Spec 5040
- 7 Twisted Inner Strands in Core
- Measures 5/32″ in diameter
- Ultra-Violet Resistant, won’t fade
- Mildew/Rot Resistant
Ideal for making paracord survival bracelets, tent guide lines.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 50, 100