- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Q & A
The Semi Modular Tactical Vest was developed as part of Marom Dolphin’s new concept of a Semi-Modular configuration for military use. The vest is a side opening vest with a slim design for better operation in urban and guerrilla warfare’s.
The TV7776 vest, also known as EGOZ vest, is a Tactical Semi-Modular non-ballistic vest for military, police and civilian uses.
Our vest was specially developed & designed while considering the following aspects:
- To be of a low weight, for the convenience of the wearer
- To be easy to use and to handle
- Semi-Modular- for allowing each soldier to attach pouches at his own comfort of operation
- To be fully comfortable while in use with other tactical accessories such as: ballistic helmets, thigh holsters, etc
- To be able to easily adjust the vest even while the vest is on the wearer
- The vest is assembled of a front part and a back part made possible to split
- Surface material of vest carrier: Nylon coated with water repellent material
- Available colors: Black, Green, Coyote Tan or Camouflage patterns upon request
Available sizes: One size fit all
The vest is composed of the following components:
1.Front cover of vest
2.Back cover of vest
Specification of each part of the vest:
The front cover panel
Outer part features:
- Two Fixed magazine pouches
- Hand grenade pouch
- Small medical pouch
- Flash bang pouch
- Two 3X4 MOLLE rows for additional MOLLE pouch (suggest: Radio pouch, magazine pouch and much more).
- Hook fastener material for attaching shoulder straps from the back part.
- Two buckles on each side of the vest for connecting the front part to the back part.
The back cover panel
Outer part features:
- A 30 litter detachable bag including a dedicate pouch for water bladder and 2X6 MOLLE webbing for additional MOLEE pouches.
- A “flat-back” configuration is allowed by removing the detachable bag for caring larger equipment.
- A drag strap.
- Two webbings on each side of the panel with buckles for attaching the back panel with the front one.
A. Radio Pouch
B. Magazine Pouch