What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Kasda on-line store sells high quality products by the best Israeli and worldwide brands.
We hope you will really enjoy our items!
In case you are not satisfied about some products you can return or exchange the ones.
Yep. Returns, happen. It’s ok! We want satisfied customers so, glance over these instructions and give us to know.
- Take note of your order number and the condition of the items, we accept items in their original packaging unopened
- No explanation needed, simply email us and give us the order number and which item you’re returning
- Pop the item in the mail to us or return your order our warehouse. When we get them we’ll contact you – and refund you the value of the item
תל גיבורים 5
Tel Giborim st 5
Opening Hours (Returns only)
Sunday – Thursday
9:30 – 17:30
First hour free parking
* we can not refund shipping costs
** you may return items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund or exchanging
*** in some cases you may be charged up to 5% restocking fees even if you return the item in original condition