SOG TOC 20 Backpack
Tactical backpack TOC 20 by SOG
- Material: 500D
- Sternum strap with whistle stabilizes the pack and gives carrier an emergency audio alert
- Pass-through side access laptop compartment that doubles as hydration carry
- Additional information
The SOG TOC is the ultimate 20L daypack for an urban warrior or forest adventurer. Its light overall weight makes it easy to tote around. As the Tactical Operating Center, this pack houses plenty of options for storage and organization: the main compartment has multiple interior zippered pockets and small sleeves, the molded top contains a small organizing system for quick access items, two side access pockets live on the front of the pack, and a pass-through side access laptop compartment keeps your notebook safe.
The quick-adjust shoulder straps, padded hip belt, and rigid suspension keep it comfortable all day long. Whether you are hopping on the subway or jumping over creeks, the TOC makes a great companion for the modern user all day long.
- Impact-resistant top panel with internal organization to safely secure and stow valuables such as glasses, camera, binoculars, and phone
- Internal organization pockets and key ring clip inside main compartment
- 2mm PE sheet suspension to distribute weight for comfortability
- Laser-cut Hypalon MOLLE panels make attaching extra storage or quick access items fast, easy, and secure. Compared to traditional MOLLE webbing, Hypalon allows for a sleeker looking MOLLE panel that is stronger and easier to clean
- Webbing lash points and Hypalon zinger tabs on shoulder strap for additional item carry
- MOLLE webbing at the bottom of the pack allows addition external carry options.
- Front external organization pocket to keep accessories in place for quick access.
- Large zipper pulls allows easy opening with or without gloves
Volume: 20 litres
Material: 500-Denier Nylon-Polyester Hybrid Heathered Fabric
Dimensions: 34 x 16.5 x 57.1 cm (13.38” x 6.5” x 22.48”)
Weight: 1.04 kg (36.68 oz)