Semi Modular Armor Carrier BA8029 Marom Dolphin
- Officially approved by ZAHAL
- “Pull Tight” (patent pending)
- “T Belt” (patent pending)
Made in Israel
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Q & A
BA8029 Amran Semi Modular Armor Carrier for Military Use Made by Marom Dolphin
The AMRAN vest is a Tactical Semi-Modular ballistic vest for military, police and civilian uses.
Vest was specially developed & designed while considering the following aspects:
- To be of a low weight, for the convenience of the wearer.
- To be easy to use and to handle.
- Semi-Modular- for allowing each soldier to attach pouches at his own comfort of operation.
- To be fully comfortable while in use with other tactical accessories such as: ballistic helmets, thigh holsters, etc.
- To be able to easily adjust the vest even while the vest is on the wearer.
- The vest is assembled of a front part and a back part made possible to split.
- Surface material of vest carrier: Nylon coated with water repellent material.
- Available colors: Black, Green, Coyote Tan or Camouflage patterns upon request.
- Available sizes: One size fit all
- The vest is composed of the following components:
The front cover panel
Outer part features:
- Two Fixed magazine pouches
- Hand grenade pouch
- Small medical pouch
- Flash bang pouch
- Two 3X4 MOLLE rows for additional MOLLE pouch (suggest: Radio pouch, magazine pouch and much more).
- Hook fastener material for attaching shoulder straps from the back part.
- Two buckles on each side of the vest for connecting the front part to the back part.
The back cover panel
Outer part features:
- A 30 litter detachable bag including a dedicate pouch for water bladder and 2X6 MOLLE webbing for additional MOLEE pouches.
- A “flat-back” configuration is allowed by removing the detachable bag for caring larger equipment.
- A drag strap.
- Two webbings on each side of the panel with buckles for attaching the back panel with the front one.
Ballistic “Add – Ones”:
Front and back ballistic panels:
are composed of Unidirectional High Density Aramid fiber based fabric. The areal density of one layer of material is 234 grams per square meter.
Protection level of vest is IIIA according to NIJ 0101.04 standard. The vest offers protection against the following threats:
- 9 mm FMJ
- .44 Magnum SJHPThe ballistic protection panel is covered with a nylon cover for protecting the ballistic panels from water and dirt.
A. Radio Pouch
B. Magazine Pouch